EH&S OPERATIONS MANAGER
Leads a team of EH&S professionals to drive compliance with Lendlease Global Minimum Requirements (GMRs) and regulatory codes. Leads, coaches and influences staff and supply chain to deliver best practices. Applies advanced EHS knowledge and sound judgment to deliver an incident and injury free environment.
• Maintains a robust understanding of safety requirements for all aspects of the site, including pre-planning, monitoring of asset/construction activities and site conditions, and takes corrective actions for non-compliant work.
• Leads regular project evaluations and debriefs to ensure the timely identification of critical risks.
• Actively seeks opportunities to coach, mentor and build EHS capabilities of the project team.
• Understands the impact of EHS issues and collaborates with stakeholders to assure compliant EHS outcomes across the project.
• Actively tracks and monitors performance and takes action to address underperformance. Builds a sense of shared purpose and inspires commitment to action.
• 10 years of EH&S experience
• A passion for keeping people safe.
• Skilled in leading others and managing a team.
• Full proficiency in standard office computer software, including Microsoft Excel, and able to use computer based applications for documentation.
Please apply at https://www.lendlease.com/careers/
The direct link to the job is https://lendlease.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/lendleasecareers/job/Schofield-Barracks/EH-S-Operations-Manager—MG_REQ-7040198-1