A GC located in Waipahu is seeking a Site Safety & Health Officer to join their team. They mainly focus on federal construction. They also handle residential projects. Below are the certifications they would like to see. The medical benefits are completely covered by the company. This is a long term/ full time position.
Must have the following:
- Construction Health & Safety Technician (CHST) certification
- Minimum of 5 years of construction industry safety experience
- At least 24 hours of formal safety training each year for the past 5 years
- 30-Hour OSHA (Construction or General Industry) completed within the past 5 years
- Knowledgeable in EM385-1-1
Please reach out to Ava (information in the signature below) if you are interested in learning more!