If you are an ASSP Hawaii Chapter member in good standing who offers independent SH&E services and are interested in having your name/business/etc. posted here please send your information to Jon Archambeau, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of this web-page is to make services that are available from our members, easily accessible to those seeking assistance in the areas of Safety, Health and Environmental protection.
- Program development
- Technical advice
- Regulatory citation support
- Program evaluation auditing and analysis
- Crisis management assistance
- Project planning / set up
- EM 385 program development (APP and AHA’s)
- Site SSHO staffing
- On-site owner representation
- Litigation support
- Safety training (OTI instructor).
Certified Professional Environmental Auditor – Health and Safety/Management Systems
Our local staff are degreed, board certified and field experienced with well over 80 years of experience.
General industry safety
OCIP / CCIP experience
Insurance and compliance audits
Construction Management/Owner Safety Representation
We have a proven track record and are prepared to help you succeed!
We are your partner for high quality, professional safety services.
A woman / veteran owner State of Hawaii DOT Disadvantaged Business
Apex Environmental Safety and Health is dedicated to providing affordable, comprehensive, industrial hygiene and safety consulting services to Hawaii’s employers.
- Health Care
- Hazardous Waste & Emergency Response Operations
We also provide training, health and safety surveys, and we redesign health and safety plans.
Walter Chun, PhD., CSP
1045 Lolena Place
Honolulu. HI 96817
OSH consulting, training, program development, expert witness, etc. Safety and health consulting
- OSHA 10&30hr
- Project SSHO Coverage
- Maintenance of the Workplace Safety Program
- Program Evaluation Auditing and Analysis
- International Workplace Compliance Audits
- Industrial Hygiene
- EM 385-1-1 Program Development
- First Aid/CPR/AED Training
- Technical Advice
- Safety Training
RTS Consulting offers many professional environment, health and safety services in government and private industries including construction, general industry, retail, health care, warehouse, education, and the hotel industry.
RTS has been providing industry leading services for the last 20 years to improve lives and businesses through raising the standard of health and safety, character and integrity. RTS develops world class, personalized programs and policies and is committed to ensuring our clients have regular updates and relevant information of the projects they are committed to. All senior and junior consultants are local safety professionals with over 5 years of experience and training adequate to ensure they are at least Level 5 as per NAVFAC Hawaii requirements.
James M. Decker, CSP, CESSWI, QSP
The JMDecker Group Hawaii, LLC
PO Box 7023
- OSHA Compliance –
OSHA compliance consulting services for industrial, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, and agriculture applications.
- Environmental Services – Stormwater (SWPP) and assessments
- Training & Education
- OSHA 10/30 (Const/Gen Ind)
- Safety Management
- Managing H&S
- STS prep course
- 40-hour Site Safety Technician
- Safety Mgmt System – Development and implementation
- Construction Safety Management –
We design step-by-step safety programs, site specific safety plans and pre-construction safety in design
- VPP/SHARP Mentoring “Excellence in Safety…Commited too Success”
31 years in the Safety & Health Industry.
Former HIOSH Chief Staff Officer (Branch Manager ATS)
Board Certified Safety Professional
The JMDecker Group Hawaii provides a broad range of Environmental Health and Safety consultation services, with emphasis in compliance strategies and safety management systems. The Group provides your organization Board Certified Safety Professionals in every field of safety, health and environmental services. We have several comprehensive integrated programs that are customized to fit your business culture and personality
Gordon Gillis, MA, CRSP, CHSC, CSP
Safety Services Hawaii
95 Mahalani Street, Building # 5 Lower Level
Wailuku, HI 96793
Safety Services Hawaii is one of the State’s leading safety service providers for Road Safety, Workplace Safety and Community Safety. Since 2005, Safety Services Hawaii has provided safety education and training programs to the people and business of Hawaii. From warehouse to your house, we follow federal, state, and local guidelines and best practices to ensure safety standards are met.
Combined with effective recommendations, implementation, and follow up, regular inspections show employees that their health and safety come first. Our inspections document positive safety observations as well as suggestions for improvement. We offer guidance on how to implement your safety program, mitigate dangers, and identify what need to be done to avoid repeating hazards.
Even the safest workplace is prone to accidents and unexpected hazards. Let us support your safety efforts so you can focus on your business!
- Program Writing and Review
- Safety & Health Inspections & Audits
- Safety Monitoring
- Safety Training
*Safety Services Hawaii is an American Red Cross Authorized Training Center.
Billie J. Pascual, CHST
Health & Safety Consultants of America, LLC
565-W Mananai Place
Honolulu, HI 96818
- Site Safety Assessments
- Safety Program Evaluation and Maintenance
- Safety Training (i.e. Fall Protection, Scaffold End User, Respiratory Protection, and more)
- Equipment Training (i.e. Aerial Work Platforms, Forklifts, Telehandlers)
- OSHA 10 and 30 Hour Construction Training
- HAZWOPER Training
- SSHO – Site Safety & Health Officer Coverage
- APP – Accident Prevention Plan Development
HSCAmerica LLC is a professional safety consulting company that strives to produce innovative HSE solutions with integrity.
We help employers comply with OSHA regulations thru written safety programs, training,& compliance audits. We conduct air monitoring, mold& indoor air quality investigations, lead paint & asbestos inspections.
inspections by a former HIOSH inspector. We have CIH & CSP on
Dan Vasilash, CSP, CHMM, CET, CHST, STSC, CSHP
Safety Trained Professionals
Post Office Box 504
Pearl City, HI 96782
James Boretti, CSP
2414 N. Leila Street
Visalia, CA 93291
- Training (Technical and OSHA Authorized Instructors)
- Problem Resolution
- Business Continuity Plans
- ISO 45001 and 14001 Process Development and Internal Auditor Training
Customized services for business.
Licensed in Hawaii, serving all islands.
Diverse, experienced staff including bi-lingual (Spanish).
Wide variety of industries served.
Building better business through safety.
SeaRay Beltran, STS-C, CSHEP, CTCS, CST, CSEST, CESCO, BOC-1
PIRM Group International, LLC
PO Box 1700
Kihei, HI 96753
• Consulting and Training
• SSHO Project Coverage
• FEMA/NIMS ICS All-Hazard Safety Officer
• Building Operator Certified Level-1 (BOC-1)
• Program Development and Evaluation
• Technical Advice/Subject Matter Expert OSHA, MUTCD, NFPA 70E/B, FEMA
• Federal and State (HIOSH) Adviser and Support
• OSHA 10/30 (CI & Gi)
• OSHA Technical Institute Education Center Developer
• Sustainability Facility Auditor/Inspector
• Hotel and Multiple Dwelling Inspector
• Restaurant Safety and Health Auditor/Inspector
• Resorts and Dive shop Auditor/Inspector
• Risk Management and Insurance Inspector
• EM -385 Trainer and development
• Solar/PV System Electrical Trainer
• MUTCD Trainer/Adviser
• ECATTS/SWPPP Environmental Advisor
• 40 Hour HAZWOPER Trainer
• General and Construction Ergonomic Specialist
• Pest and Fumigation Program Developer and Auditor
• Aerial Lift, Scissors, Forklift Trainer/Inspector
With over 33 years of safety related consultation, inspections, and training in
Hawaiian Islands, Mainland, Guam, NMI, Micronesia, Philippines, Korea, and Costa
Rica. PIRM Group International, LLC has lots to offer in safety, health, environment,
security, and ergonomics. We have serviced DOD, federal agencies, state, counties,
and foreign government.
We built the NFPA Develop Electrical Safety Program (ESP), Certified Electrical
Safety Technician (CEST) and teach NFPA 70E/B. “When In Doubt, Check Us Out”
The American Society of Safety Engineers, Hawai’i Chapter, and its Executive Committee Members, Officers, and Members(“ASSP-Hawai’i”) provide the above consultant list to the user for informational purposes only, and not as a comprehensive resource, advice, or instruction. While the consultant information contained in the list has been compiled with care, ASSP-Hawaii does not warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the list and does not assume any responsibility for the reliability or usefulness of such information. While all those listed shall adhere to the ASSP Code of Ethics, users of the consultant list should exercise independent judgment in selecting and using information contained in the consultant list. Users of the consultant list unconditionally agree not to hold ASSP-Hawai’i responsible in any manner or to any extent for action(s), or the consequences of such action(s), relating to the use of the information provided in the consultant list.